- Any class we offer is great for beginners. If you have injuries or health issues you’d like to discuss prior to class please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- New students please arrive at least 15 minutes early to get familiar with the space.
- Parking is available along the streets as well as in various parking lots around the square. Please give yourself ample time to find a spot.
How to Find Us
- We are located in the 106 Public Square Building where Black Press coffee is. We are on the third floor that means you must be able to climb some stairs.
- Masks are not required but recommended when walking through the building and into the yoga space. They can be taken off when you get settled on your mat.
- When you enter the building walk past Black Press and the bathrooms, when you hit the kitchenette turn left and go up the stairs. At the top of the stairs turn right and go down the hallway until it ends with another small staircase. Go up those and you are in the space.
- We will not have a dedicated place for stuff any longer so try to limit the amount of things you bring with you as it will need to be next to you on the floor.
- This is an office space with people working so be mindful and try to be as quiet and respectful as possible when walking to the space.
What to bring/wear
- Wear something you are comfortable moving in.
- Bring a yoga mat and a water. Bring a towel to cushion your knee and as a useful prop.
- We have a limited number of loaner mats for free, but encourage you to purchase your own mat. You might surprise yourself and use it at home!
- Class begins on time you may be turned away if you arrive late. Please arrive on time.
- Avoid wearing strong-smelling lotions or perfumes. Be conscious of your overall hygiene.
- Stay for the entire class, including Savasana.
- Feel free to take breaks as needed. This is 100% your practice.
- Try to keep the yoga studio a peaceful space.
- Cell phones must be put on silent or turned off!
- Must cancel regular classes at least 3 hours prior to the class time. If less than 3 hours prior to class your spot and money is forfeited.
- Workshops and Special Events must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or money is forfeited.
- All purchases are final no refunds or returns. Credits may be applied with proper cancellation time.
Policy on Teens & Kids
- Children 12+ years of age are welcome to classes with a guardian. Teens 16+ years of age are welcome with a signed waiver from a guardian.